The ProTac III hearing protector helps protect against hazardous and nuisance noise, while allowing environmental sounds to be reproduced by the electronic circuit, limited to 82dB. ProTac III helps protect hearing from impulse noise and increases the ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hear warning signals, approaching vehicles, and sounds in machines and processes.
A great value in electronic level-dependent hearing protection, 3M™ PELTOR™ is a leading brand in electronic level-dependent hearing protection for professionals who have an occupational exposure to steady state or impulse noise. The ProTac III helps protect workers’ hearing and allows them to listen to important ambient sounds (at a maximum level of 82dB), allows them to communicate with colleagues, hear warning signals and approaching hazards, while protecting their hearing.
Key Features – Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening
– 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices (Smartphones, shoulder microphones, etc.)
– Voice guided menu system
– Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
– Low-battery warning.
– To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
– Available in both in headband and hard hat attached (black).
– Available in two different cup sizes: Slim cups for compatibility with other head borne PPE and full cups that provide a higher NRR
– 21dB NRR; occupational use only.
Packaging : 1 Ea/Case.